All 7 art Reviews

My Dream Boss My Dream Boss

Creative I guess but,

Although it's creative it's overall not that impressive, I'm sure this took you the good part of an hour maybe more, but I don't think this alone is good enough to be on the art portal. If you incorporated it into a metal slug scene maybe it would be better, also in case you didn't notice there's a lighter shaded patch in between his arm and his body on the right hand side.

Weapons Sheet Weapons Sheet

Very Nice

Great job, I love drawing guns in flash as well, just curious though, what kind of game will this be used in? Anyways lots of detail, nice angles, fair variety and all in all very neatly done.

IStumpyI responds:

An over-the-head shooter, I almost think I put in too much detail because when zoomed out it just looks like a big black box.

soundsystem paradox soundsystem paradox

err not quite sure...

err not quite sure what to think. its a bunch of black boxes on a red background with red lines and black filled circles. it looks kinda neat but you should put more effort into your stuff. this took you fifteen minutes? hmm, from all that being said i can but only suppose you're a beginner to ms paint so ill have to give you a 5.

therealanimator responds:

yeah...i know it took me 15 minutes but i didnt have a lot to work with but thanks for your feedback it means a lot.

just a regular zombie just a regular zombie

Good Idea, Crappy Program

Unfortunatley for you it appears all you have is MS paint. Which is often laughed at or completley ignored in places like newgrounds. I must admit The idea is cool but you need to add shading and layering, but unfrotunatley with MS paint you're stuck at a wall of crappy quallity pictures. if you improve maybe your image quallity, have less squiggly lines (i suggets using the line tool) or use a different program altogether, then you'll do just fine.

therealanimator responds:

thanks daily derek yeah i know ms paint is a shitty program but hopefully i will be posting some of my photoshop work from my college class.

Waterfallgrotto Waterfallgrotto

sweet

reminds me a little of mass effect for some reason, good drawing, lots of action and detail keeps it interesting

Kamikaye responds:

Hehe thx , never played that game though ,I think it wasnt even released or announcend when I made this.

Master Chief - Sethdd Master Chief - Sethdd

Battle Rifle Is a Little Inaccurate

But that's okay this piece of art was clearly hand drawn and scanned and as I draw like all the time for fun, I know how hard it is to put everything in porportion. So, grats.

Sethdd responds:

yea I mainly like how the head of master chief turned out =D

Tortured Soul Tortured Soul

Halo has always been better and you all know it :D

Just kidding, well I'm not kidding but that's still beside the point. This is a great piece of art to go with a semi-great game. I love the gritty details on the zombie's arms, also I'm supposing this is black mesa, because of that Sector 5 thing on the wall as well as the simple fact that this looks nothing like Ravenholme. Anyway, great job, love this picture! Keep at it!

Deathmonkey7 responds:

Pft, you know Half-Life is better ;P

Also, it's Sector C, also known as the Anomalous Materials Lab, it is indeed in Black Mesa.